Education Debt Reduction Program: You are eligible to apply for the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP). You will be eligible to apply for an award up to the maximum limitation under the provisions of the Education Debt Reduction Program. Eligibility to apply does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Award amounts are based on availability of funding. For additional information. please contact Human Resources, extension 6915 to speak with the EDRP coordinator.Learn more about this agency
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday; 7:30am-4:00pm
Location: Nursing Services-Emergency Department
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
- Incumbent utilizes the AcuStaf Labor Management System daily to document section schedules, track leave requests and approves all leave/premium pay requests in VATAS for assigned staff.
- Incubment will be responsible for staff evaluation and preparing appropriate documents.
- Incumbent will maintain standards of care in assigned areas, reviews & creates action plans for performance measures.
- Implements quality improvement projects to assigned areas.
- Conducts fact finding regarding disciplinary issues and issues appropriate actions as needed or directed.
- Daily staffing of assigned areas.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585452000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.