The primary purpose of this position is to support the Mental Health Intensive Case Management (MHICM). As the Program Support Assistant (OA) you will support the Nurse Manager, Mental Health Intensive Case Management (MHICM) by providing a wide variety of support functions. Although your area of administrative and program support will include but is not limited to, the Mental Health Intensive Case Management (MHICM).Learn more about this agency
The duties of the Program Support Assistant (OA) may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support for staff by submitting PIV cards, room key, work orders, and interior design request. Serves as PIV Sponsor, PIN resetter, and purchase card holder for the Health Care Group.
- Initiates requests, follows through, and completes requests while ensuring customer, subordinates, and leadership are updated on its progress.
- Acts as the department's representative for equipment, supply, and travel-related inquiries.
- Serve as timekeeper, ADPAC and TMS administrator for HCG to support educational training.
- Manage employee, registry and contract personnel folders and prepares requests for personnel actions.
- Monitors compliance by producing reports related to hours worked, leave utilization, overtime and staffing.
- Maintains time and attendance records and reports by accurately and timely recording of tour of duty information from bi-weekly timesheets.
- Serves as office automation technical support expert: prepares documents with associated software selecting the appropriate application for office needs, (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Serves as ADPAC to onboard staff and contractors and troubleshoot issues with computer access.
- Uses a computer, and other information technology equipment to communicate with customers, co-workers, and leadership.
- Creates, modifies, and maintains spreadsheets, Word documents, and other programs to maintain, coordinate, and interpret data from a variety of sources.
- Utilizes procurement databases to enter and reconcile purchase orders, travel orders, and to post time cards.
Telework: Not Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description/PD#: Program Support Asst (OA)/PD11119O and PD11265ORelocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585405400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.