This job opportunity is for an Training Technician, position description D1378000, within the 108 MOF of the New Jersey National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
Its purpose is to initiate, research, develop, manage, and control training programs.
As an Training Technician, GS-1702-9, you will:
- Develop training policies and procedures
- Responsible for Automated Training Systems and products and a multimedia library
- Provide technical training guidance and/or assistance to branch/section chiefs and work center supervisors
- Responsible for development, management and control of the Maintenance Technical Training and Career Development
- Identify and resolve training deficiencies from document research, subject matter experts, interviews, and work observations
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585373200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.