This position is located in the Office of Analysis for Strategic, Proliferation, and Military Issues, Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR/SPM). The incumbent of this position is an expert foreign affairs intelligence analyst responsible for providing all-source intelligence analysis and support on the full complement of global chemical and biological warfare (CBW) issues. Evaluates information and initiates research bearing on the implementation of existing and proposed policies.Learn more about this agency
- Serves an expert foreign affairs intelligence analyst responsible for providing all-source intelligence analysis & support on the development & proliferation of materials, technology, & expertise associated with chemical & biological warfare (CBW).
- Evaluates sovereign state CBW programs and attempts by non-state actors to acquire CBW capability with a view to supporting the formulation and implementation of US foreign policy.
- Provides advice, guidance, and consultation to senior officials on CBW issues.
- Informs State Department policy bureau customers of breaking and routine intelligence developments on the issues in his/her portfolio and the significance of these developments.
- Briefs senior policy makers as well as senior members of the Intelligence Community (IC) both orally and in writing.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585363500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.