The incumbent is responsible of providing administrative support to the unit. Provides customer service and information of both a general and technical nature in support of a variety of Forest Service activities and programs.Learn more about this agency
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Paulette Kelly at 530-242-5560 or email@example.com
- Monitor employee leave reports by researching discrepancies and preparing leave audits.
- Monitor the distribution/coordination of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Purchase supplies as needed using the appropriate purchase method
- Monitor payroll reports to ensure all employees are paid.
- Type correspondence and reports from handwritten or electronic drafts
- Create and/or maintain spreadsheets, tracking the location of all official records on the Unit, including all off site buildings
- Enter time and attendance for temporary employees not assigned a government account.
- Maintain electronic filing system and pertinent references
- Maintain current emergency information and telephone numbers for work unit employees
- Receive visitors and phone calls.
- Make travel arrangements based on general travel intentions
- Provide assistance and tracking of training ensuring required deadlines are met.
- Provide information when routine procedural matters are involved.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585337000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.