You will serve as a SCIENTIST in the BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS, 54480 of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.Learn more about this agency
This announcement has been amended as follows: The closing date has been extended to: 12/01/2020.
- You will serve as Systems Engineer assisting the Chief Engineer, APM-E and NOSS, NAMS, NOME APMs in developing systems engineering plans, implement system engineering policies and procedures, and execute Systems Engineering Technical Reviews.
- You will provide all aspects of systems engineering, managing and providing oversight of IT software technical processes in a large scale Enterprise Business Systems environment.
- You will provide subject matter expertise and oversight for contractor activities, as well as lead the integration of contractor systems and deliverables into government owned and operated platforms.
- You will lead a team to integrate Vendor COTS products, cloud based platforms, and other systems and develops system architectures to meet various high availability, disconnected operations, and cybersecurity requirements.
- You will identify Vendor and Program Office requirements and priorities, develops system architectures, oversees system integration, coordinates delivery across multiple execution teams, and systems testing.
- You will guide technical management processes, ensures tools are in place to execute work, and recommends organizational structure changes to ensure multiple teams align and deliver products to meet the APM?s cost/schedule/performance requirements.
- You will lead in developing acquisition documentation and acquisition documentation reviews in support of programmatic strategy, vision, and mission,
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585170500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.