You will serve as a IT Specialist (PLCYPLN)in the Logistics & Maintenance Information Systems and Technology Division, Digital Networks and Applications Department, Digital Analytics infrastructure and Technology Advancement Group, Naval Air Warfare Center-Aircraft Division of NAVAIRWARCENAC DIV.Learn more about this agency
This announcement uses the Direct Hire Authority for Certain Personnel of the Department of Defense to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.
- You will provide analysis and technical guidance on requirements definition, development, test and evaluation, production and life cycle support of enterprise data marts.
- You will establish policies, controls and operating procedures for overall planning, direction, and timely execution of assigned projects for data warehouse data marts.
- Establish policies, controls and operating procedures for overall planning, direction, and timely execution of assigned projects for data warehouse data marts.
- You will review and recommend to management the approval of reports, correspondence, policies and other technical products of the program.
- You will manage IT specialists, cybersecurity specialists, program analysts and logisticians involved in identification/consolidation/development of information system requirements and the development and maintaining of functional IT strategic plans.
- You will hold periodic meetings with IPT and Program personnel to keep them informed on current and future projects, policy and procedural matters.
- You will evaluate the practicality of new ideas, plans, policies and recommendations submitted by IPT and Program personnel.
- You will identify resource requirements and performs resource allocation planning, budgeting, contracting and reporting.
- You will ensure the formulation and implementation of cybersecurity principals, strategies, and policies and incorporating them into the evolving Programs IT Governance policies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585163400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.