Summary***This announcement has been amended to extend the closing date to December 14, 2020.
As Director of Collaboration and Web Services (CWS), the selectee will be responsible for directing the Development, Security, and Operations for Products and Services assigned to the CWS portfolio. This position is the Principal Advisor to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and serves as the Deputy CIO. The incumbent harnesses user-centered design (UCD) principles in all areas of responsibility. Learn more about this agency
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Manages the policy development, planning, operation, and evaluation of information systems within the Office of Information Technology and Cybersecurity (OITC).
- Provides technical and managerial leadership for effective recruitment, development, performance planning, evaluation and retention of the CWS Unit.
- Measures software development and solution risks; presents recommendations and risks to the CIO.
- Develops and maintains a portfolio of projects and products relevant to CRT's IT business needs and mission requirements.
- Reviews and interprets agency directives, memoranda, service-wide policy statements, and other written guidelines impacting IT Service Delivery.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585101400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.