Learn more about this agency
The position is located within the Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), Human Resources Division (HRD), New Orleans Louisiana and serves as a Human Resources Specialist (Recruitment and Placement) with responsibility for planning, developing and carrying out the full range of recruitment, placement, affirmative employment, and related management advisory services for assigned organizations within (OCFO).
- Assists in providing recruitment and placement and affirmative employment advisory services.
- Screens requests for personnel actions for completeness and accuracy.
- Conducts qualification analysis on applicants in accordance with OPM qualification standards.
- Interprets and provides guidance to management and customers on Federal laws, regulations and policies.
- Create Vacancy announcements in accordance with established policies, practices and procedures.
- Communicates orally and in writing to respond to actions; obtain and provide information; and develop status reports.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585095900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.