About the Position: This position is with the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC), Executive Office, Directorate of Human Capital, Vicksburg, MS.Learn more about this agency
- The Talent Acquisition Manager's primary duties for the Directorate of Human Capital (DHC) focus on corporate and individual recruitment activities, integration of new employees, various student intern programs, and STEM Outreach activities.
- The Talent Acquisition Manager has management, oversight and strategic development responsibilities for all Human Capital programs aimed at bringing new talent to the ERDC.
- Coordinate enterprise-level recruitment activities; assist new employees and their managers with early integration processes.
- Manage ERDC, USACE, Army and DoD sponsored student intern programs; manage various STEM Outreach activities.
- Represent the ERDC in matters pertaining to recruitment activities; development and implementation of new programs related to talent acquisition as opportunities arise.
- Assist the Director of Human Capital with administrative responsibilities, such as policy development and Government Purchase Card or other contractual approvals.
Occasional travel - Business Travel may be 10% or less
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585095500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.