The position(s) covered by this vacancy announcement is in the Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project (AcqDemo). For more information please see: AcqDemoLearn more about this agency
This position is part of the Air Force Elements, U.S. Transportation Command, Transportation Command. The incumbent serves as a Lead Program Analyst (Lead Contracting Officers' Representative)
This position is being filled under DoD Modified Direct Hire Authority, Section 1109; PL, 116-92, dated 12/20/2019.
This position is being filled under AcqDemo Direct Hiring Authority (DHA) for non-acquisition positions involving 51% or more of time in direct support of acquisition positions.
As a LEAD PROGRAM ANALYST at the NH-0343-4 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Serves as the Contracting Officers' Representative (COR) Lead, managing and directing a team of CORs and assisting contracting officers in the creation and management of IT contracts.
- Provides a vital role in the surveillance of existing Information Systems contracts that provide critical products and services.
- Analyzes and assesses Statements of Work in IT contracts to ensure that products and services provided by contractors meet the performance requirements of the contract.
- Monitors multiple IT contracts, providing cloud, data, network maintenance, and cybersecurity services.
- Coordinates with the Contracting Officer (KO) in the development of all contract modifications.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585079000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.