The position serves as a Program Specialist with the Chief of Staff office and will be responsible for the coordination of developing and directing the Facility Physician Recruitment Program. This position serves as the primary source for individuals inquiring about physician recruitment by providing advice and guidance on the procedures of applying for a Physician position.Learn more about this agency
- Provides advice and guidance on the procedures of applying for a position, explaining recruitment/relocation incentives, the Education Debt Reduction Program, credentialing and privileging, pre-employment process, pay and benefits information.
- Serves as the Subject Matter Expert in recruitment and placement of Title 38 Physicians.
Ensures that the specific requirements of physician positions are being recruited for in a myriad of places, i.e., websites, journals, personal recruitment campaigns through universities.
- Liaisons with Universities and Colleges to ensure continued receipt of communication from qualified applicants.
- Serves as local facility subject matter expert for Non-Citizen VISAs and the applicable standards and procedures for these types of appointments.
- Responsible for establishing, planning, directing, and systematically evaluating the Facility Physician Recruitment Program.
- Analyses trends and forecast changes in workforce requirements and prepare reports and recommendations on a monthly basis as to most effective manner or recruitment.
- Responsible for developing a tracking system for biennial pay to ensure biennials are routed for processing sixty days prior to the due date.
- Manages and/or prepares reports and coordinates the establishment and tracking of HR metric and provide a weekly report to the Chief of Staff as to areas for improvement.
Telework: Not Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description/PD#: Program Specialist - Physician Recruiter/PD164240
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585064000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.