NDU is recruiting Teaching Faculty to serve the mission and academic programs of NDU through teaching, research, engagement and service in one of our five colleges.Learn more about this agency
- Prepares and conducts graduate-level seminar instruction in the interdisciplinary academic program, focused on national security topics. Applies teaching methods that stimulate student engagement through faculty-facilitated seminar discussion and experiential learning.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the University's academic programs, research and creation of scholarly knowledge.
- Provide students with counseling, mentoring, and assessment of their academic performance.
- Participates in engagement and outreach activities in furtherance of the NDU mission. Advises and consults with senior DOD officials involved in the Defense policy-making domain.
- Provides service to the College and University community through rotating roles, to include serving and/or leading College or University-wide committees
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585052200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.