See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Provides technical expertise, determines necessary product testing, maintains item-specific data requirements and master data, and addresses product-related complaints.
- Serves as the agency?s senior technical authority on product engineering of petroleum, petroleum products, fuel additives, coal, lubricants, and alternate fuels.
- Serves as the agency?s senior technical authority on the technical aspects of energy product applications, production, refining, measurement, sampling, storage, and transportation.
- Determines the acceptability of bids to provide alternate items to specifications and exceptions (referrals).
- Coordinates decision with the using activities and or assigned military engineer support activity and resolves all issues, conflicts, and concerns.
- Acts as the Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) and provides Statement of Work and Purchase Requests for supporting laboratory contracts.
- Coordinates the work of supporting scientists, engineers, environmentalists, and senior contracting personnel in order to resolve these technical conflicts.
- Maintains and oversees the Enterprise Business System (EBS) Petroleum Quality data.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585025500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.