You will serve as a Supervisory Technician and Branch Manager in the Littoral & Strike Warfare Department of NAVAL SURFACE WARFARE CENTER.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide oversight and direction for in-Service Engineering and fleet support functions, such as distance and on-site support; modernization, systems engineering; and Test and Evaluation of weapon/combat/missile systems.
- You will perform tasks dealing with hardware engineering, software engineering, cybersecurity, systems Operations and Maintenance, and safety.
- You will provide formal and informal communication to senior and mid-level leaders (up to Flag and Captain level) including white papers, technical/programmatic, and budgets to support products and services provided to the fleet.
- You will oversee and mentor Junior Professional Engineers and other new hires to ensure technical development of branch employees.
- You will be responsible for providing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and for effectively implementing EEO policy within the branch.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584998800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.