You will serve as a Program Support Assistant (Office Automation) in the Finance Office OR the Laboratory Animal Science Office of UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
This announcement will fill two different positions. One position is with the Finance Office. The other position is with the Laboratory Animal Science Office.
In the Announcement Questionnaire you will select your position preference.
- You will provide a variety of administrative and/ or academic support functions in support of the USUHS mission.
- You will research, compile, assemble, and distribute information.
- You will perform and assist with requisitioning and maintaining office materials, supplies, and equipment using USUHS financial and procurement systems.
- You will maintain appointment calendars for superiors and staff to schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings to avoid meeting conflicts. (Specific to Finance Office position.)
- You will create civilian personnel actions and coordinate department actions to include recruitment, appointments, promotions, reassignments with Human Resources. (Specific to Finance Office position.)
- You will compile and prepare departmental budget and financial information for annual budget submissions as requested. (Specific to Finance Office position.)
- You will be maintain accountability for all laboratory equipment and materials. (Specific to Laboratory Animal Science Office position.)
- You will be responsible with preparing medical (anatomical and animal) samples for submission to a commercial laboratory. (Specific to Laboratory Animal Science Office position.)
- You will maintain an audit trail of samples from receipt to final deposition. (Specific to Laboratory Animal Science Office position.)
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584990000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.