This position is located in the Office of Human Capital Management, Office of Information and Technology (OIT). The incumbent serves as Program Analyst, Manpower Analyst developing, analyzing and defining workforce planning manpower and staffing model data requirements to align the IT manpower.Learn more about this agency
This position is primarily aligned to the following NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework work roles.
OPM Cyber Code-422-Data Analyst
For more information about these work roles, where they fit within the larger Cyber Workforce, and how they can support your unique career journey, please visit the Cyber Career Pathways tool on the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies website: https://niccs.us-cert.gov/workforce-development/cyber-career-pathways
This announcement is non-bargaining and may close early once an adequate pool of 50 eligible applicants is reached.
Work Schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Available
Virtual: This is a virtual position
Position Description Title/PD#: Program Analyst/ PD18735A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Physical Requirements: The work is primarily sedentary, although some slight physical effort may be required.
- Provide comprehensive requirements analysis and management for enterprise-level programs.
- Utilize requirements development techniques to accomplish the iterative elicitation, analysis, and specification of requirement statements that accurately express needs.
- Facilitates process to decompose high-level IT business requirements to deprive technical, performance and functional requirements across the enterprise.
- Serve as principle advisor to the program areas on all workforce planning manpower management, modeling activities, and data collection requirements, processes and analysis.
- Completes all activity phases, e.g., conception, planning, research, development, evaluation, maintenance and/or distribution.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 30% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584935900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.