About NRO:Learn more about this agency
NRO Focuses on designing, building, launching, and maintaining America's intelligence satellites. Whether creating the latest innovations in satellite technology, contracting with the most cost- efficient industrial supplier, conducting rigorous launch schedules, or providing the highest-quality products to our customers, we never lose focus on who we are working to protect: our Nation and its Citizens.
For more information about NRO click "Learn more about this Agency" link below
The NRO will make selections at the GG-13 level for this position
FOR CURRENT CIVILIAN FEDERAL EMPLOYEES APPLYING PLEASE SEE THE QUALIFICATIONS SECTION BELOW.
As a IT CYBERSECURITY ANALYST you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Analyzes and evaluates work concerned with integrated systems of computer programs and/or computer equipment.
- Supports the development of integrated agency-wide transition strategies, plans, and actions plans to ensure that key DoD and agency standards ·are implemented in support of agreed upon DoD information architectures.
- Participates in a variety of organization-wide work groups. Evaluates, develops, and recommends modification/approval on assigned area of standards.
- Manages IT systems security.
- Implements standard operating procedures, software, and controls to ensure appropriate levels of security.
- Responsible for protection measures such as file access controls, software and physical safeguards, and personnel at central and remote sites.
- Establishes implementation and oversight plans to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Reviews and ensures that submitted risk analysis, accreditation, and certification packages are in accordance with agency requirements and time frames.
- Evaluates developed software to assure that it will provide the desired results and operate properly on assigned equipment systems.
- Formulates and conducts or participates in study projects to recommend standards solutions to complex architecture and systems engineering requirements.
- Receives and analyzes new technology support requirements, develops information system techniques, establishes criteria, and makes recommendations when procedures/guidelines do not exist for IT and automation resources/ requirements, e.g., impacting information technology systems; implementation, operations, expansion, consolidations, and continuing life-cycle management.
Occasional travel - May be required to travel CONUS and OCONUS in military or commercial aircraft to perform temporary duty.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584933300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.