Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a first level supervisor, providing planning, directing, organizing, and exercising control over nonsupervisory employees assigned to Force Support Squadron's Information Technology Office.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson Force Support Squadron?s Information Technology Office, ensuring that Nonappropriated Funds point-of-sales and..
- cont..business systems complies with legal and regulatory requirements, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, and meets customer needs.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities.
- Represents the Force Support Squadron with a variety of installation and functional area organizations.
- Serves as the Senior Systems Administrator and provides technical guidance and instruction to users and other Information Technology (IT) specialists.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584879800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.