SummaryLearn more about this agency
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Office of and the Chief Security Officer ensures the safety and security of CISA employees, information and assets by providing effective oversight of security programs and support services.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as Supervisory Security Specialist (Threat Analysis).Typical work assignments include:
- Establish and implement programs to detect, deter and mitigate threats to the CISA mission, and the safeguarding of classified national security information from exploitation, compromise, or other unauthorized disclosure.
- Establish the threat analysis products and briefing senior officials on the key threats to CISA personnel, assets and facilities.
- Participate in implementing training and reporting programs regarding a variety of counterintelligence subjects such as CI awareness, foreign travel, foreign visitors, and suspicious contacts/activities
- Provide subject matter expertise fulfilling counterintelligence functional responsibilities.
- Implement training and reporting programs regarding a variety of counterintelligence subjects
- Manage the CISA Insider Threat Program to include policy development, resource planning and implementation.
- Manage the CISA Information Security Program and administers guidance within the organization to ensure protection of classified national security information.
- Develop CISA policies for information security and ensures compliance through organizational initiatives and inspections.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 5 night for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584853400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.