This announcement is issued under the Direct Hire Authority (DHA) to recruit for positions for which there is a critical hiring need. Selectee(s) will receive a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service and may be required to serve a one year probationary period.
Who May be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
This is an agency-wide position, which is comprised of several geographically separated divisions with a nationwide force: Infrastructure Security Division, Cybersecurity Division, Emergency Communications Division, National Risk Management Center and several organizational units. Typical work assignments include:
- Define and manage information technology (IT) and/or cybersecurity related programs and/or projects.
- Provide oversight to ensure program/project work is adhering to the larger strategic view developed by senior management at DHS.
- Responsible for program/project resources, allocation plans, workforce development plans, budget forecasts, initiatives, and policies.
- Execute duties governing hardware, software, and information system acquisition programs and other program management policies.
- Provides direct support for acquisitions that use information technology (IT) (including National Security Systems), applying IT-related laws and policies, and provides IT-related guidance throughout the total acquisition life cycle.
- Develop and maintain cybersecurity plans, strategy, and policy to support and align with organizational cybersecurity initiatives and regulatory compliance.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 5 nights for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584797900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.