About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is for the DoDEA Virtual School in Quantico, Virginia.
The incumbent is required to reside within the DoDEA America's Area.
ATTENTION: YOU MUST APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VIA USAJOBS.GOV
This position is a TEMPORARY position Not To Exceed 30 June, 2021 and could be terminated earlier based on enrollment.
Not all advertised positions may be filled depending on need.
- Is available to staff, students and sponsors on an as-needed basis via phone, instant message or other synchronous communication tools.
- Communicates regularly with students, sponsors, staff and DVHS administrators.
- Collaborates with other educators in required weekly content area digital learning communities (DLCs) to exchange ideas and utilize best practices for online learning.
- Serves as a mentor to assist students in completing online coursework.
- Establishes a plan to engage each online high school student and sponsor with information and support services geared toward positive academic outcomes.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584789600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.