About the Position: This Supervisory Information Technology (IT) Specialist (Systems Administration) (SYSADMIN), DE-2210-03 position is located in the CECOM Software Engineering Center, Logistics Sustainment Division, Food Service Branch at Fort Lee, VA. The Logistics Sustainment Division provides software engineering, cybersecurity, system administration, and program acquisition support to Logistics Domain business systems.Learn more about this agency
- Supervise, lead, mentor, and develop employees.
- Manage the professional, technical and administrative work of the organizational unit.
- Provide software sustainment expertise by: defining system/software requirements; developing software architectures; overseeing software testing and rapid/agile based development, integration, and demo support.
- Perform configuration management; and guide acquisition decisions to reduce life cycle support costs.
- Program management support interfacing with stakeholders; reviewing technical proposals; managing assigned property; collaborating with the system's Life Cycle Program Manager and staff; and other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584788700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.