Serves as the Associate Director for the Exploration and In-space Services (ExIS) Projects Division, supporting the Director and Deputy Directors of the Flight Project Directorates and Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) senior leaders by leading and managing the division. Serving as the GSFC representative to the OSAM (On-Orbit Servicing Assembly Manufacturing) community.Learn more about this agency
- Manages and performs professional, scientific, and technical work concerned with multi-disciplinary engineering projects such as the Raven, Robotic Refueling Mission (RRM) to accomplish the Division work in support of Agency exploration programs.
- Provides program and project management for all phases of development, including the planning, design, cost analysis, test and evaluation of early technology development, flight hardware development, and on-orbit operations.
- Develops and implements a Program Risk Management Plan which identifies, analyzes, tracks, controls and mitigates identified programmatic risks to be presented to senior leadership.
- Administers program activities such as development of mission architecture and strategic partnerships to meet the needs of the stakeholders from formulation of requirements through delivery of the final product.
- Oversees budget, scheduling, and procurement activities for programs such as RRM.
- Ensures compliance of program requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584781700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.