About the Position: You will serve as an Information Technology (IT) Specialist, Security (INFOSEC) for the U.S. ArmyLearn more about this agency
Criminal Investigation Command (USACIDC) Headquarters, Office of the Deputy Chief of
Staff for G-6 (Information Management).
- Ensure server and network infrastructure, operating systems, applications, and desktops are properly assessed and authorized for configuration management policies and practices.
- Provide program oversight responsibility for the local area network Risk Management Framework (RMF) authorization documentation.
- Assess hardware and software and maintain current authorization, are Information Assurance and Vulnerability Management (IAVM) compliant, Anti-virus is current, and system fixes, hot patches, and system change patches have been applied.
- Ensure policy is developed and disseminated, employees are trained and familiar with Army and local Acceptable Use Policy and security incidents are reported.
- Develop, publish, and implement local procedures to verify personnel meet annual mandated Cyber Awareness Challenge training prior to receiving initial access to network resources and refresher training annually thereafter.
- Interpret, recommend, and evaluate effectiveness of policy and guidance on Information Assurance (IA) and Cybersecurity program requirements.
- Review the impact of new systems or system changes against IA configuration management, architecture, and network security standards and requirements.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584750300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.