SummaryWho May Be Considered:This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff (OACOS). Learn more about this agency
- Current Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) employees
- Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP)
- DHS Component Interchange Agreement
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as the Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff. Typical work assignments include:
- Aids the Assistant Director, Deputy Assistant Director, Assistant Chief of Staff and other leadership in exercising managerial authority to set long range goals and objectives, translate objectives into specific projects, determine program emphasis, plan for long range staffing and organization needs, manage organizational changes, and decide on the full range of support and resources required.
- Coordinates and facilitates the flow of information between the Assistant Chief of Staff and Staff Divisions, Branches, Sections, etc. Ensures efficient and timely coordination of major staff actions and events. Expedites actions with respective elements to meet appropriate suspense. Clarifies CSD AD, DAD, and ACOS guidance to the staff elements.
- Attends and organizes meetings, conferences, and seminars to collate tasking and/or questions, coordinates appropriate replies and ensures positive communications are maintained between elements. Ensures that all tasking's from the Assistant Chief of Staff are properly tasked and monitored.
- Reviews materials and products, judging if acceptable for intended purpose, and assesses correspondence basics, including
tone, clarity, relevancy, consistency, adequacy of enclosures, arrangement, proper staffing, and compliance with any special instructions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584745600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.