SummaryThis position is part of the Office of the Chief Information Officer, Cybersecurity Division. The incumbent will be responsible for a wide range of complex assignments/projects relative to information systems and cybersecurity matters.Learn more about this agency
GS-11: $72,030 - $93,638
GS-12: $86,335 - $112,240
GS-13: $102,663 - $133,465
This vacancy is filling 1 position in either Reston, VA or Washington, DC.
- Serves as a point of contact for the Cybersecurity Division as required for coordination, implementation, and/or enforcement of assigned information cybersecurity policies and portfolios.
- Leads or performs implementation activities.
- Institutes measures to ensure awareness and compliance.
- Identifies the need for changes based on new security technologies or threats.
- Reviews new systems, networks, and software designs for potential security risks.
- Resolves integration issues related to the implementation of new systems with the existing infrastructure.
- Reviews and evaluates security incident response policies.
- Responsibilities described are for the full performance level (GS-13) of the position.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584738700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.