This announcement is issued under the Direct Hire Authority (DHA) to recruit for positions for which there is a critical hiring need. Selectee(s) will receive a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service and may be required to serve a one year probationary period.
Who May be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
This is an agency-wide position, which is comprised of several geographically separated divisions with a nationwide force: Infrastructure Security Division, Cybersecurity Division, Emergency Communications Division, National Risk Management Center and several organizational units. Typical work assignments include:
- Define and manage information technology (IT) and/or cybersecurity related programs and/or projects.
- Lead, coordinate, communicate, integrate, and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with agency or enterprise priorities.
- Apply knowledge of data, information, processes, organizational interactions, skills, and analytical expertise, as well as systems, networks, and information exchange capabilities to manage acquisition programs.
- Consult with customers to evaluate functional requirements and translate functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish the enterprise continuity of operations program, strategy, and mission assurance.
- Develop and maintain cybersecurity plans, strategy, and policy to support and align with organizational cybersecurity initiatives and regulatory compliance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 5 nights a month for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584727900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.