This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: This position is located at the US Army Medical Department Activity, Combined Obstetrics-Gynecology Clinic, Fort Stewart, Georgia.
- Perform professional nursing duties in the care of ambulatory obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN) patients including those with normal and complicated pregnancies as well as gynecological problems.
- Act as relief nurse, triage and screen walk-in patients to assess the severity of the patient's condition and the need for provider intervention.
- Incumbent will be responsible for educating patients for high risk, painful or stressful procedures with education and support.
- Prepare and administer oral, subcutaneous, intra-muscular and intravenous medications.
- Direct, assist and/or carry out specialized procedures including Non-Stress Test (NST), Amniotic Fluid Index (AFI), and other prenatal diagnostic testing.
Occasional travel - Up to 5% Business Travel is required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584726200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.