You are encouraged to read the entire announcement before you submit your application package. Your application may not receive full consideration if you do not follow the instructions as outlined.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC. in the Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance (BHA), Office of Humanitarian Business Management Operations (HBMO).
BHA provides life-saving humanitarian assistance—including food, water, shelter, emergency healthcare, sanitation and hygiene, and critical nutrition services— to the world’s most vulnerable and hardest-to-reach people.
As a Supervisory Management and Program Analyst, your duties will include the following:
- Identifying and proposing innovative and effective solutions to international humanitarian assistance management problems in the domains of acquisition, information technology, human resources, audit, risk, budget, and administration;
- Serving as the primary USAID technical authority concerning regulatory impacts upon the rapidly evolving international humanitarian assistance programs that materially affect the program direction;
- Identifying key policy issues and priorities, designing analyses, evaluating alternative agency strategies, and making definitive recommendations to senior management;
- Maintaining a continuous review of international humanitarian assistance operational, financial, and programmatic challenges to evaluate, identify, and manage enterprise-level risks;
- Designing and conducting a wide variety of comprehensive studies and detailed analyses of complex functions and processes as it pertains to the management functions of international humanitarian assistance organizations; and
- Serving as a key member of a leadership team responsible for two or more Divisions that supervise a group of employees performing work equivalent to the GS-09 to GS-15 and FS-02 to FS-01 grade levels.
25% or less - Travel may vary depending on the office's needs but will not exceed 25% of the incumbent's time.
15 - The full performance level of this position is the GS-15 grade level.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584662400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.