Serves as the Chief, Cyber Security Program Management Office (CSPMO)., for the US Army Corps of Engineers Information Technology, (USACE-IT), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Develop and implement cyber security plans, policies, standards, and architectures serving as the control system technical authority. Provide guidance to and exercise technical control over subordinate Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) and System Administrators (SA) throughout USACE.Learn more about this agency
- Develop and manage the cybersecurity program for all of USACE Information Technology areas to include, but not limited to, control systems and SCADA.
- Establish and maintain a cyber security community of practice
- Automate standardized cyber security business processes through the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) and Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Advise Commanders and Senior Executives on cyber security policy, procedures, issues, threats, requirements, resources, and solutions.
- Establish and maintain a cyber security awareness program for USACE users..
- Lead and manage the USACE CSPMO and associated control system cyber security program from requirement identification through operational sustainment and certification/accreditation.
- Assist HQUSACE in establishing corporate standards and financial parameters for the mission. h Provides work-site direction and supervision for subordinate employees.
- Develop USACE certification and accreditation packages to provide to the DA Authorizing Official
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584643800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.