About the Position: This position is with the Health Information Technology (HIT) Division. MEDDAC, Evans Army Community Hospital. HIT's mission is to integrate and protect the Rocky Mountain Tri-Service medical information network to deliver on the promise and partnership of quality, safe, and valued Warrior and Family centered care. HIT's vision is to deliver leading medical information technology solutions committed to advancing health care thru innovation.Learn more about this agency
THIS POSITION IS ENCUMBERED
- Monitors and provides senior level cybersecurity guidance and supervision for a Medical Organization.
- Provides advice to hospital leadership in regards to reduce, improve or refine the overall cybersecurity policies and safeguards.
- Writes policies, plans, and processes related to cybersecurity.
- Assess impact of policy changes to cybersecurity programs through interpretation of new policies and directives.
- Provides expert knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation and certifications standards and the Authority to Operate (ATO) process.
- Assigns supporting roles of cybersecurity to team members and serves as quality control for the accomplishment of team duties.
- Plans and organizes work to be accomplished, establishing priorities and monitoring progress in terms of timeliness and accuracy of work performed.
- Establishes performance standards and prepare performance appraisals for team.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel occasionally for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584590700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.