This position is located in Washington, DC with the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity- Infrastructure Security & Energy Restoration (ISER). A successful candidate in this position will coordinate the formulation and implementation of management systems, initiatives, policies, and procedures to support policy, outreach programs as it relates to emergency response.Learn more about this agency
A full performance level GS-343-14 Management and Program Analyst:
- Serves as an analyst and/or advisor to management on the evaluation of the effectiveness of a substantive program and its operations, or a key segment of a broader major mission critical program within the office.
- Provide technical guidance and advice on the most appropriate method or procedure of analysis and evaluation to accomplish the mission and ensure optimum management strategy; Formulate and identify the operational and analytical techniques for accomplishment of project objectives to produce reliable findings.
- Interprets, reviews and analyzes broad policies, regulations, procedures, and system(s) requirements promulgated by higher authority to determine their impact on local operations, responsible for their effective application and for developing adaptation and implementing guidance.
- Analyze management information requirements to develop programs or administrative reporting systems including the system specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and systems evaluation methodology.
- Identify, develop, analyze and evaluate new or modified administrative program policies, regulations, goals, or objectives for use in the management and direction of programs; and develops data required for use in the management and direction of programs.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584558900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.