The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at MWR Supply Division, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Opens and unpacks cartons of materials and removes contents. Moves or uses hand truck to move various items requiring delivery or storage. Sets up and breaks down multi-functional areas. Arranges mobile furniture, movable walls, light equipment, etc.
- Polices assigned areas, collects and disposes of trash and debris, cuts grass and pulls weeds, waters grass and flower beds, spreads mulch, and rakes leaves.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs and waxes floors. Uses industrial household cleaners to clean, disinfect and deodorize windows, mirrors, fixtures, and facilities.
- Replenishes supplies as necessary. Reports facility condition to supervisor including the need for repairs. Dusts and polishes furniture. Empties trash.
- Performs all duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584521200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.