You will serve as a Manager in the Cost Engineering and Analysis Branch of NAVSURFWARCENDLD. As the Branch Head you will provide strategic and day-to-day leadership for a diverse team responsible for developing, analyzing, and documenting cost estimates, analysis, and cost benefit studies in support of development and acquisition of naval warfighting capabilities.Learn more about this agency
- You will be accountable for overall quality, timeliness, and fiscal aspects of branch products and services.
- You will focus on management and development of current product lines, seek new opportunities where applicable, and support the Division Head in long-term planning.
- You will provide leadership of the human resources of the Branch including position and organizational management, administration, employee recognition, developing career growth and opportunities, conflict resolution, and guidance to new employees.
- You will ensure resources under your purview are used efficiently and effectively,
- You will ensure programs and operations are discharged with integrity and compliance with Center policy and all applicable laws and regulations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584505900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.