About the Position: This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
There are 4 positions and locations will be determined at time of selection.
- This position reports to the Chief, Vulnerability Management and Assessment Branch.
- Examines physical, personnel, communication, and procedural security to identify weaknesses and prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or mishandling of sensitive and classified material.
- Performs, and provides oversight of, software and application scanning, including web application scanning to identify miss-configurations and security risks.
- Interprets and analyzes scan results, and prepares reports of findings in support of vulnerability management and compliance activities.
- Reviews new STIG releases, and coordinates and provides oversight of, testing, applicability and development of approved baselines for each technology area
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584502700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.