You will serve as a Program Analyst in the Center for Biomolecular Science and Engineering Code 690200 of NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORY.Learn more about this agency
- You will respond to data calls from other divisions and external sponsors.
- You will analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of project operations in meeting established goals and objectives
- You will develop and contribute to audit guides and perform audit work within the established guidelines.
- You will be responsible for establishing a records management system and coordinating with the administrative office and Information Technology team to provide web-based file access.
- You will document findings, prepare reports and apply relevant procedures and protocols.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584468800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.