About the Position: You will serve as a Park Ranger on a multi-disciplinary team for a Corps water resources development project. You will perform a wide variety of assignments involving all aspects of park project operations including Recreation, Contract Administration, Environmental Stewardship, Environmental Compliance, Visitor Assistance and Services, and Interpretation.Learn more about this agency
- Update various planning and operational documents.
- Coordinate the short range planning of various park related programs.
- Coordinate activities with fish and wildlife specialist.
- Prepare documents pertaining to leasing and managing project lands.
- Enforce Title 36 CFR.
- Enforce public safety programs.
- Develop plans for facility improvements.
- Develop and present interpretive programs for the public.
- Assist with environmental compliance programs.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584460600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.