You will serve as a PROTOCOL SPECIALIST in the office of COMMANDER ELEC ATTACK WING PAC FLEET.Learn more about this agency
- You will develop protocol procedures and duties.
- You will determine and coordinate distinguished visitor orientation activities such as on-base/off-base receptions, luncheons, dinners, briefings, and tours.
- You will perform as the special projects and protocol specialist.
- You will plan the conduct and execution of special ceremonies, dedications, and similar events.
- You will receive all visitors and telephone calls for the Commander and Deputy.
- You will receive, review, and control sensitive and routine incoming correspondence, schedules, directives, etc.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584387000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.