THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a WG-8852-10 AIRCRAFT MECHANIC (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D1366000 in FAC 22MD7B and is part of the MO 139th Airlift Wing.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is a Permanent Excepted Service position. This is a bargaining unit position.
** POSITION IS ALSO ADVERTISED ON AGR ANNOUNCEMENT #AF20-302 **
- Performs inspections, functional checks and preventive maintenance on aircraft to include periodic, phase, hourly, preflight, post flight, calendar, thru-flight, and special inspections.
- Troubleshoots and performs maintenance on assigned and transient aircraft. Removes and replaces aircraft components.
- May be required to perform user and organizational level maintenance on assigned supported equipment, including inspection, repair and modification, and corrosion prevention.
- Provides data for aircraft maintenance historical records, complete maintenance data collection, man-hour accounting, and other forms as required. Instructs, directs and assigns maintenance repair tasks to drill status guard members.
- Complies with safety, fire, security and housekeeping regulations.
- Prepares for and participates in various types of readiness evaluations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584380600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.