THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a WL-4352-10 COMPOSITE FABRICATOR LEADER (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D2314000 in FAC 22F100 and is part of the MO 131st Bomb Wing.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is a Permanent Excepted Service position. This is a bargaining unit position.
** THIS POSITION IS ALSO ADVERTISED ON AGR ANNOUNCEMENT #A20-298 **
- Serves as a working leader of three or more Composite Fabricator positions.
- Assigns work orders to specific team members and selects workers for various jobs on the basis of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Passes on to workers instructions received from the supervisor, demonstrates proper work methods, and starts work.
- Ensures that needed plans, blueprints, materials, and tools are available, and that needed stock is obtained from supply locations.
- Works along with other workers and sets pace performing non- supervisory repair work of the same kind and level as that done by the group led.
- Diagnoses, repairs and maintains a variety of combat and tactical, and communication equipment.
- Coordinates planning and scheduling of LO systems maintenance.
- Manages and leads the overall direction of the shop level low observable program maintenance effort, enforcing safe maintenance practices, and assembling/managing critical equipment items.
- Executes plans and schedules for LO systems maintenance.
- Monitors work of assigned personnel.
- Sets the work pace, conveys work assignments, and ensures that materials, tools, equipment, and stock are available.
- Observes and analyzes production operations to determine if schedules are being met, exceeded, or delayed and the root causes of production deviations.
- Ensures assigned personnel are fully utilized and work is accomplished in accordance with established time frames and priorities.
- Checks work in progress and/or upon completion for compliance with supervisor?s instructions.
- Provides functional planning for flight line maintenance activities.
- Recommends adjustments in work schedules to provide optimum utilization of personnel in support of functional requirements.
- Provides findings, observations, and recommendations to management in the most informative manner utilizing charts, graphs, visual media, and/or narrative briefings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584367400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.