The Kansas City VA Medical Center is seeking a highly qualified Registered Nurse to join our Cardiology Department within the Medical Subspecialty Care Service.Learn more about this agency
This is a OPEN CONTINUOUS ANNOUNCEMENT. The initial cut-off date for referral of applications will be December 1, 2020, with subsequent cut-off dates on the 1st of each month. Applications received after that date will be referred at regular intervals or as additional vacancies occur on an as-needed basis until positions are filled.
Cardiac Catheterization Lab is staffed with a moderate sedation Registered Nurses and circulating Registered Nurses. Types of procedures include:
- Bi-Phasic synchronized cardioversion
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Interventional cardiac catheterization
- Diagnostic peripheral vascular procedures
- Interventional peripheral vascular procedures
- Temporary pacemaker insertion
- Permanent pacemaker implants
- Cardiac defibrillator implants
- Loop recorder implants and explants
- Transesophageal echocardiogram
The Holding-Recovery Area is staffed with Registered Nurses for the purpose of scheduling and completing all pre-procedure education, completing all pre-procedure assessments, preparation and documentation of each. They also maintain recovery processes, discharge with instructions for care and document accordingly.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30am to 4pm with rotating call
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584330100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.