About the position:
This position will be assigned to the Library Department at Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762.
- Long periods of standing; recurring activities such as bending, crouching, stooping, stretching and reaching.
- Must be able to frequently lift boxes that weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to reach up to 72 inches with or without the assistance of a step stool
- Monitors all circulation and technical service operations and resolves problems and deviations.
- Develops publicity and marketing materials for review and approval.
- Evaluates circulation and technical service policies, procedures, processes and recommends improvements.
- Conducts library tours and orientations.
- Administers library programs and prepares an after-action report and evaluation.
- Devises and adapts various search strategies within the librarys holdings and utilizes on-line databases and CD-ROM resources to provide reference services to customers.
If interested in applying for this position you may preview the online application: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10962047
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584257800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.