The position is located within Office of the Under Secretary for Public Affairs and Public Diplomacy, Office of Policy, Planning and Resources (R/PPR). The Office of Policy, Planning, and Resources (R/PPR) provides medium-and long-term public diplomacy strategic planning and oversight for the Office of the Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs (R) with emphasis on encouraging innovation and the adoption of new technologies.Learn more about this agency
- Develops and executes public diplomacy strategies to address U.S. foreign policy priorities with key stakeholders throughout the PD strategy development and implementation life-cycle to leverage their cooperation and influence.
- Creates and deploys regular training, workshops and ongoing skills building support for the Department-wide public diplomacy modernization initiatives.
- Explains and builds capacity to use digital media public diplomacy strategies among non-expert audiences.
- Consults with leadership on measuring the effectiveness of R/PPR specific training.
- Provides guidance and advice on issues affecting successful implementation of workshops, training and other projects designed to improve Public Diplomacy practioners’ ability to contribute to foreign policy.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584230500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.