About the Position: Serves as a Branch Chief overseeing the daily operations of the Acquisition Division of the Army Contracting Command-Redstone (ACC-RSA). ACC-RSA encompasses approximately 900 personnel and numerous multi-funded programs that contractually obligates the U.S. Government for purchases involving billions of dollars.Learn more about this agency
FIRST CUT-OFF: December 18 2020
Additional selections will be made from this announcement on an as needed basis as identified by management.
- Provide direction and guidance through subordinate supervisors and/or team leaders to a group of professional, technical and support personnel.
- Review negotiation strategies on major procurements providing guidance.
- Perform administrative, technical, and supervisory duties in all aspects of personnel management.
- Exercise full responsibility in the application of contract and procurement laws, rules, regulations, decision, other directives and sound business judgment.
- Initiate, develop, and recommend contracting policy and procedures for guidance and control of contracting activities.
- Apply procurement laws, rules, regulations, decisions and other directives and sound business judgement on all contractual actions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 25 % of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584201400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.