You will serve as a Writer (Copywriter). This is a developmental Career Ladder position in the Office of the Vice President for External Affairs of UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a copywriter, an integral part of the External Affairs team, responsible for developing and curating content.
- You will be responsible for researching, analyzing, distilling and presenting information to USU's audiences.
- You will meet with key university personnel to identify and collect information to showcase the accomplishments of university schools, centers, departments, programs and personnel in the USU annual reports.
- You will write clever, catchy headlines and memorable tags to ensure visibility with audiences.
- You will analyze needs, gather information, and determine the most appropriate approach.
- You will select the precise format, organization, style, and reading level of the audience.
- You will edit original content, and edit content submitted by others to ensure it is written in a consistent voice and accurately represents the USU story to stakeholders.
- You will evaluate the adequacy of sources and judges the extent of information needed by the intended audience.
- You will use web-based design systems to upload and layout articles and photos in web templates for digital version of annual reports and to update with late-breaking items.
- You will collaborate with other External Affairs staff members to develop infographics and visual content to illustrate or convey information in a current format.
Occasional travel - Travel: Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584170700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.