This position is assigned to the Rulemaking Services Branch and located within the Marketing Order and Agreement Division of the Specialty Crops Program. In this position, you will serve as a Fruit and Vegetable Marketing Specialist responsible for handling, either independently or as part of a team, proceedings undertaken by the Division and facilitates the Division's response to industry recommendations for formal and informal rule-making actions pertaining to marketing programs.Learn more about this agency
- The responsibilities described below are for the full performance level. At the GS-9, 11 and 12 grade levels, the assignments will be of more limited scope and performed with less independence.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and administers marketing agreements and import regulations for fruits and vegetables .
- Supports cross-functional teams to provide peer review and editing supports with regional offices.
- Informs USDA leadership of marketing agreement developments through reports and formal memoranda.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with the Paperwork Reduction and Freedom of Information Acts in coordination with USDA attorneys.
- Oversees web content publishing related to fruit and vegetable regulation.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584147300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.