SummarySUMMARY:NDU educates joint Warfighters in critical thinking and the creative application of military power to inform national strategy and globally integrated operations, under conditions of disruptive change, in order to conduct war.
Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference (MSP) eligible candidates will receive priority consideration at the full performance level only. Learn more about this agency
Serves as the Executive Assistant to the NDU President (NDU-P) and NDU Senior Vice President (NDU-SVP)
- Management of day-to-day, short range, and long range projects, actions, and activities for the NDU-P and SVP
- Assist with the coordination, integration, and synchronization of staff actions, events, and activities of the office
- Develops plans and strategies for the internal and external integration of day-to-day and long-range projects, actions, and activities involving the president and senior vice president.
- Receives, processes and reviews incoming correspondence addressed to the NDU-P
- Composes correspondence on behalf of the NDU-P
- Receives and screens incoming calls and assist visitors in the front office
- Prepares information at the end of the day for the NDU-P's following day
- Maintain records management functions
- Secondary lead for front office Protocol coordination
- Monitors calendars of NDU Senior Leaders (NDU-P, SVP, Provost, COO, Commandants, Chancellors)
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 15% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584135600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.