This position is located in the Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center Engineering Service. The position maintain, repair and install all types of electrical circuits, equipment and distribution systems used throughout the Medical Center. Equipment include, but not limited to emergency generators, transformers, and fire notification systems.Learn more about this agency
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
Position Description Title/PD#: Electrician- 09958-A
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
- Correct malfunctions in various electrical and electronic systems.
- Maintain stock of critical parts to include test equipment and equipment manuals.
- Implement a preventive maintenance schedule to assure minimum down time of equipment.
- Align, calibrate and adjust various devices according to manufacturer's recommendation.
- Document maintenance and keep records of completed work orders.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584018800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.