The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide.Learn more about this agency
Proof of education is required at the time of application.
This is a Regular Full Time position eligible for the NAF benefits package.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive training and professional development program that promotes positive growth and development of children and youth IAW all applicable regulations and standards.
- Designs, administers and conducts the Foundation, Annual/On-Going training requirements based on course outlines. Conducts training both on-the-job and in classroom settings based on developed training plan.
- Designs and implements annual CYS program plan to include training goals and objectives, plan to meet individual staff needs, curriculum framework that encompasses the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of children/youth.
- Observes in appropriate program settings throughout all hours of operation to assess and evaluate staff competency and provide feedback.
- Manages program to budget. Conducts written analyses of budget variances, and prepares justification for funding of program resource requirements. Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584014000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.